A new design idea for a structure with a square
footprint that can be used as an art / exhibit booth
Top, front, 45° profile and pictorial view:
- Made from steel conduit and covered with a fire retardant tarp
(white or various colors) sewn to fit over the Dome, with metal eyelets
for attaching and front / back areas that can be unzipped and rolled
- A rectangle door can be a separate piece removed by unzipping.
- Triangles provide stability
- Front door and bottom strut tube can be removed without
- Trapezoid sides are vertical so there's lots of floor and wall
space for mounting art and materials for exhibit.
Door: 43" x 84"
Ideal for bolt together conduit domes made with 3/4", 1" or
1-3/8" diameter galvanized tubing. It can also be a wood
hub-strut structure, covered with board panels, greenhouse glazing or
film, shade cloth, window screen, hardware cloth, etc.
Make the paper model
can be joined in a row or to cover a square or rectangle area