Newsletter No. 2
January 3, 2000
1. "A.S." sent new photos of his 20 ft Garden Dome 2 showing the interior.
It is made from 2 x 4s and the heavy duty pvc Connector Kit. The wood frame
was then covered with the Super Poly Kit. Photo
See Newsletter No. 1 linked below, for more info and pictures.
2. "K.W.." near Garland, Tx. built a 25 ft Garden Dome 3 using the longer
heavy duty pvc Connector Kit for 2 x 6 struts. Notice the triangle deck
railing supports and added level of struts below the Base Option that give
this dome added height and roundness.
Photo 1 Photo
3. In December we made 3 Geo-Spheres, all Star Dome 2 configurations. The
3, 5, and 8 ft diameter the Geo-Spheres will be ornamental spheres used
to enhance various productions. Stay tuned for photos.
4. Also in December our "Dome Joint" Patent was officially
issued after a long wait. See Dome
Patents for details.
5. Some exciting new aluminum and pvc domes are in the proposal stages
and will be topics in future newsleters.
6. Please send your dome photos and comments to be considered for inclusion
in our monthly newsletter. We still get email from all over the world and
calls from all over North America with interest in our unique domes. Please
help us out by mentioning us to your friends and associates. This will
help keep advertising costs down and our domes the best quality and lowest
prices on the market.
Remember to check back next month for the W.G.D. Newsletter Update...
Happy New Year!
Copyright 1999 Worldflower